Complete in your own time.
At your own pace.
Develop your understanding on the human musculoskeletal system with this 100% online course. Throughout this course we cover everything from the skeletal system to muscles, joints, connective tissues, actions and so much more.
Included with your course you will receive unlimited access to our Anatomy video library, with the ability to revisit and revise the videos at any time.
You will also receive your in-depth anatomy workbook to be used in collaboration with the video library.
Once you have completed all modules of the course you have the option to sit your final exam and receive your Anatomy Coursework Certification.
What makes Bodylove Academy courses different?
We have created a course sequence that enables you to build and further your knowledge as you progress through the course. We introduce concepts one at a time and use the interactive workbook activities to ensure that you feel confident you understand the information before moving on to the next module.
User Friendly Format
This course has been developed in a user friendly format. You are able to work through the modules chronologically from start to finish, or go back and re-watch videos as many times as you like.
30+ Informative Videos
We have broken down concepts into individual videos ranging from 2-10 minutes long.
No more hour long lectures!
PDF Workbook Included
Our workbook includes clear diagrams and easy to follow instructions.
Download and print it out to complete activities, take notes and keep as a resource for later revision.
- 4.1 Muscles Overview (6:16)
- 4.2 Unilateral and Bilateral Movement (0:49)
- 4.3 Actions of the Spine and Pelvis (2:46)
- 4.4 Posterior Spine Movers (3:32)
- 4.5 Anterior Spine Movers (7:19)
- 4.6 Deep Core Muscles (3:40)
- 4.7 Actions of the Scapula (2:05)
- 4.8 Scapula Movers (8:03)
- 4.9 Actions of the Shoulder (2:20)
- 4.10 Shoulder Movers (6:41)
- 4.11 Actions of the Elbow (1:01)
- 4.12 Elbow Movers (2:55)
- 4.13 Actions of the Wrist and Fingers (1:58)
- 4.14 Wrist and Finger Movers (2:02)
- 4.15 Actions of the Hip (2:00)
- 4.16 Hip Movers (9:43)
- 4.17 Actions of the Knee (0:32)
- 4.18 Knee Movers (4:55)
- 4.19 Actions of the Ankle and Foot (1:24)
- 4.20 Ankle and Foot Movers (6:11)